- A Billet TSP Head (Cap and Insert)
- Reflash / Remap of your stock ECU with refined Power valve settings, improved fuel and ignition maps developed by TSP.
This package makes a huge difference to the 300TBI over stock, with some key features being:
- Drastically improved throttle response in the whole RPM range
- Both Green & White maps are tuned and the stock map switch works like normal to select between the customised maps.
- Smoother throttle response
- Much better part throttle power
- Better fuelling… some areas are crisper than stock for better throttle response, and some areas are richer for improved reliability.
- Much more enjoyable to ride
As usual we offer a range of cylinder head options for this Power Kit. are as follows:
- MEDIUM COMP – this head suits the majority of trail riders and racers who want better bottom and mid power and a small gain up top as well. The power delivery is much stronger and more tractable than stock and suits a wide range of riding conditions. Suited to 95 or 98 RON fuel
- HIGH COMP – this head suits riders who want harder hitting power everywhere, especially down low. This head pushes the limits of normal 98 RON pump fuel at sea level but can be used in normal trail riding conditions safely in order to achieve maximum bottom/mid performance. If you are using this head at sea level for MX, deep sand riding or in very cold weather we would suggest running the softer/richer White map and/or some slightly higher octane fuel.
All TSP mods are designed and dyno tested in-house at TSP so you can be sure you’re getting reliable performance for local conditions.