£66.67 excl. VAT
Availability: In stock
Best chain money can buy for KTM group bikes. Narrow, light and strong.
Spare link here
DID ERVT Series Heavy Duty Narrow X Ring Chain in Gold, Motocross Enduro Chain
The DID 520 ERVT Narrow Enduro Racing Narrow X-Ring Chain gives you the durability of an X-Ring chain in a width as skinny as non-sealed chains.
If your bike has slim clearances designed for traditional, non-sealed drive chains, DID’s ERVT is a great choice for getting the extended durability of their X-Ring chain in a narrow package. The ERVT uses DID’s patented X-Ring design to hold lubricant inside the chain assembly and reduce friction points that occur in every link. This makes the ERVT specifically geared for the harshness of off-road riding with 1.5 to 2 times the lifespan and half the power loss of competing O-ring and modified O-ring designs.
The ERVT chain is plenty robust with a tensile strength of 8,440 pounds and is recommended for any bike 500cc or under. So if your bike fits narrow, non-o-ring chains but you want the durability and ease of a sealed chain, pick up the DID 520 ERVT Narrow Enduro Racing X-Ring Chain for everything but width.
DID ERVT Series Narrow X Ring Chain features:
- Sealed ring chain with narrow body width
- Same width as non-o-ring chains
- More durability with less adjusting and lubrication
- Half the power loss of other O-ring and modified O-ring designs
- 1.5 to 2 times longer wear life than other O-ring and modified O-ring designs
- Includes master link
- 8,440 pound tensile strength
- 500cc displacement recommended
- Patented X-Ring® design
- 520 Chain is best suited for 125cc+ bikes